Highlights of TCS Doctoral Fellowship programme:
1.TCS will sponsor selected candidates from your institution for
four years (or submission of thesis for PhD, whichever is earlier) with a
provision to support in 5th year. They will be named TCS Research
2. A stipend of Rs. 28,000 per month for the first two years and
Rs. 32,000 per month for the next two years will be paid by TCS to the
institute for the students.
3. TCS will support participation of the selected student in one
International refereed Conference, held outside India, and two national
conferences in India, during the period of four years, if he/she has an
accepted paper in the conference.
4. TCS will also support the participation of the student’s guide
for one international conference travel, provided they have an accepted
paper in the conference.
5. TCS will award one-time Rs 1 Lakh contingency amount to your
institute for every student enrolled as a TCS Research Scholar to meet any
incidental expenses related to the project by the student, as approved by
his research guide.
6. TCS has also put together a detailed plan for continuing
interaction between TCS Research Scholars and TCS Innovation Labs.