Congratulations for being shortlisted for the PMRF interviews in the disciplines of Chemistry and/or IDSE (Interdisciplinary Programs in Science and Engineering) for which IISc is the nodal institute. As you are making arrangements for attending the interviews at IISc, this page will be guiding you with required accommodation.
For Male candidates, there will be no accommodation provided on campus. The male candidates are requested to book accommodation on their own. Candidates can check nearby hotels or OYO for their accommodation. The details for booking with OYO rooms are as follows:
For Candidates who wish to book OYO Rooms:
- OYO rooms in consultation with PMRF Committee is providing AC hotel rooms starting from INR 490 per person per night in triple sharing.
- Candidates can opt for single rooms (without sharing) as well with applicable charges.
- Rooms are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Breakfast is provided complementary in the above-mentioned rates.
- All hotels are within 3 kms of IISc, Bangalore.
- Separate accommodation arrangements have been made for female candidates by the OYO rooms.
- Dates of the stay can be modified according to candidates requirements.
For bookings, please contact: Aditi Jain – 9001965574 (Email: email@example.com)
For Female candidates, very limited accommodation has been arranged as Twin Sharing basis in Jawahar Visitors House.
No accommodation will be provided to accompanying persons. The form (link given below) will accept requests on Wednesday (May 9, 2018) at 10 AM on a first come and first serve basis. The form will not accept requests, once the accommodation is full. No editing is allowed after the request is submitted, so please keep your call letter handy to submit the form. The female candidates, who do not get accommodation on campus or accompanied by others are requested to make their own arrangements. These students can utilise the separate accommodation arrangements made for female candidates by the OYO rooms (contact details are given above).
- Female candidates staying at Jawahar Visitors House should note that no boarding (food) facility is available and candidates have to make their own arrangements. The nearby places to eat on campus of IISc are: Gym Cafe, Prakruthi, and Nisarga.
- Candidates have to pay the applicable charges directly to the Jawahar Visitors House/OYO Rooms.
- PMRF Committee will not be responsible for any accommodation related issues and these accommodation arrangements have been made for connivence of candidates. PMRF committee does not endorse OYO rooms or any other hotel. IISc/PMRF committee is not responsible -in any manner- for accommodation outside the campus.
- The PMRF Committee has the right to cancel your accommodation at Jawahar Visitors House without citing any reason.
- No communication with respect to OYO rooms is entertained by the PMRF committee, the candidates are requested to contact the OYO Rooms representative (details given as above)
- How to Reach IISc
- IDSE (Interdisciplinary Programs in Science and Engineering) Interview Venue: Google Maps Link
- Chemistry Interview Venue: Google Maps Link
- Jawahar Visitors House: Google Maps Link