Intuit M.Tech. (Research) Fellowship 2017 (Brochure)
Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more. Our flagship products – QuickBooks, TurboTax and Mint – support our mission to power prosperity around the world for small businesses, the self-employed and consumers through an ecosystem of innovative financial management solutions. Supporting our mission, our strategy is to apply a laser-like focus to help our customers prosper through One Intuit Ecosystem that:
• Puts more money in their pockets through data-driven services,
• Eliminates work through innovative technology, and
• Provides complete confidence that they can do it right – by themselves – with complete confidence.
About the Fellowship
Intuit M.Tech. (Research) Fellowship is instituted at CDS, IISc to attract highly talented students in the areas of data science and natural language processing.
Entitlements of the fellowship include:
• Enhanced fellowship of Rs. 20,000 per month
• Travel amount of Rs. 2,00,000 for international/national travel
• Contingency of Rs. 1,20,000 to support research expenses including buying a laptop • Six month internship at Intuit
Eligibility & Selection
All CDS M.Tech. (Research) students starting in August 2017 who wish to pursue their research in the areas of data science and natural language processing with Prof. Partha Talukdar as the advisor may apply.
The selection committee will consist of CDS department faculty members as well as Intuit India representative. One fellowship will be awarded this year.
Contact: Partha Talukdar, Computational and Data Sciences, IISc (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For a list of other fellowships available to PhD and Masters students at CDS, see the fellowships page.